Information for Parents and Our Community - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Shrewsbury School has produced a COVID-19 policy with the most up to date Government documentation and sector advice. It contains policy and procedures to mitigate and manage the risks associated with COVID-19.
The following axioms have been applied:
- We wish to provide the best possible on-site experience for pupils.
- We will operate in a way which is safe and manageable for pupils and staff.
In addition to Government advice, we continue to work with sector experts and forums e.g. BSA, HMC, ISC and other schools around the world with whom we can share best practice.
As part of our commitment to provide a safe environment for all Salopians we have adopted the BSA COVID-Safe Charter.
If you need further information, please direct your enquiries in the following manner:
- Housemasters and Housemistresses should be the first point of contact for all general questions and enquiries.
- International families with particular questions may contact the Second Master, Mike Tonks: email@example.com
- Questions relating to academic continuity and teaching and learning should be directed to the Deputy Head Academic, Maurice Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concerns of a medical nature can be sent to the Deputy Head Pastoral, Anna Peak at email@example.com
- Trips, visits and the broader co-curriculum are managed by the Deputy Head Co-Curricular and he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The wellbeing of all members of the school community remains our priority and we will keep staff, parents and pupils updated on a regular basis.
We are very grateful indeed for the patient support of all parents at this time.
Information for Visitors to Shrewsbury School
As per Government guidance regarding national and local restrictions the Shrewsbury School site is closed to all public visitors.
We would like to thank all members of our School community and beyond for adhering to the current restrictions and for their continued support and understanding.
Please note: The information provided on this webpage is reviewed regularly but links to other websites are updated frequently and may be subject to change.