Over the past academic year, they have been working on an independent research project of their own choice, with the support of an individual supervisor. They have managed this on top of their existing timetables and extra-curricular commitments. To celebrate their completion, we gathered for drinks and delicious cakes whilst some students performed their presentations.
We are delighted with the quality of the finished projects, and Dr Kowenicki awarded special prizes to the following students:
- Best project management: Archie P-S (RB)
- Best original research: Louis M (Ch)
- Best artefact project: Loïc D-B (Ch)
- Most creative project: Molly W (G)
- Overall winner – HPQ 2022: Caesar C (O)
On Friday 24 June, the project will be introduced to Third Form, so that they can decide whether they wish to participate next year. More on the qualification can be found here on page 5.
Very well done to all students who took part.