For any advice or questions with regards to away fixtures at Shrewsbury School, do not hesitate to call 01743 280697 (PE Department Office) or email email@example.com
1st XIs for FOOTBALL and CRICKET
Teams for BADMINTON, BASKETBALL, FENCING and SWIMMING
- Come into the School using the main gate off Ashton Road (see school map).
- Use the postcode SY3 7AT for satellite navigation systems.
- Park adjacent or near the statue directly in front of you as you enter the main gate, and please get changed in "Top of the Shop" (main pavilion) or the Swimming Pool / Sports Hall, which are just past the statue on the left hand side. A member of staff will be on hand to greet you and show you where to go.
- Coaches and their drivers are advised to move then to the car park at the rear of Kingsland Hall (via the Kennedy Road entrance) in order for a quick get away following match teas (see school map).
ALL OTHER SPORTS TEAMS playing at Shrewsbury (Boys & Girls)
- Come into the School using the Porthill gate entrance off the Porthill Road (see school map).
- Use the postcode SY3 8SG for satellite navigation systems.
- Park in the car park on the right hand side, adjacent to the tennis courts and astro turf pitch.
- The majority of visiting teams will change in the Cricket Centre changing rooms, which is opposite this car park, if changing is required.
- Coaches and their drivers are advised to move then to the car park at the rear of Kingsland Hall (via the Kennedy Road entrance) in order for a quick get away following match teas (see school map). Please note that during there is no vehicular access across the School Site between our new academic block Hodgson Hall and Ridgemount.
- CRICKET ONLY: Visiting teams and their parents are invited for tea with us in Quod (adjacent to Top Common) in between innings.
- ALL OTHER SPORTS: Visiting teams are invited to eat with us in Kingsland Hall following their fixtures (where agreed with the Teacher in Charge).
- Visiting parents are invited to tea in Quod (adjacent to Top Common) following fixtures.