Listed below are the requirements to complete Swim England Learn to Swim Stage 2.
If you have any queries or require further information, please contact the Shrewsbury School Sports Facilities team on 01743 280625 or email email@example.com.
1. Jump in from poolside safely
2. Blow bubbles a minimum of three times rhythmically with nose and mouth submerged
3. Regain upright position from the back without support
4. Regain an upright position from the front without support
5. Push from wall and glide on the back
6. Push from wall and glide on the front
7. Travel on the back for 5 metres, aids or equipment may be used
8. Travel on the front for 5 metres, aids or equipment may be used
9. Perform a rotation from the front to the back to gain an upright position
10. Perform a rotation from the back to the front to gain an upright position